Though not essential, it is a great idea to see just how many toxins you are storing before starting your detox journey and retest 6 months later to see the results on paper!
You can use Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) to measure the mineral and toxic metal content of the hair to give an indication of storage levels within body tissue.
Trace Elements have the worlds most renowned HTMA facility. The test has an accuracy level of about the same level as most blood tests or even better.
No need to wait for a test kit. You will be sent two downloadable forms. One is the test sample guidelines document and the other is a submittal form for you to print and fill in to send with your sample.
This price includes the following:-
• Results graph by Trace Elements, showing your 15 nutritional minerals, 7 or 8 (depending on antimony reading) different toxic metals, 14 additional minerals, 7 significant nutritional ratios, 9 toxic metal ratios and 11 additional mineral ratios
• Graph interpretation and analysis report
• ‘Hair mineral testing info’ document
• ‘Rebalancing the body’ document
• ‘How to reduce and cope with stress' document
• Any treatment programmes that apply to you – copper toxicity, toxic metals, adrenal fatigue
• Support via email from a practitioner
How the test is performed:-
A small amount of your hair (from any part of the body) is needed to send off to the laboratory in Dallas Texas USA where Trace Elements Inc is based. The hair sample is sent primarily to a location in the UK and then forwarded to the lab in the USA (postage costs to the USA already covered by us). The hair is then tested for its mineral and toxic metal storage levels. The laboratory uses the most advanced and sophisticated instrumentation available today - the Perkin Elmer 9000 ICP Mass Spectrometer. The machine assesses mineral levels and the report findings are in mg% (milligrams per 100 grams of hair). A hair tissue mineral analysis is considered a standard test used around the world for the biological monitoring of trace elements and toxic metals in humans and animal species. Taking the sample is non-invasive and pain-free, anyone can do it. Mindovermetal Ltd affiliates with a laboratory in the USA because hair mineral testing is rarely practised in laboratories in the UK and Europe.
Please note: If ordering the test for someone other than yourself, please add their full name in the notes section at checkout.
This test takes 7-10 days once your sample has reached us.